Salary dependent on experience + Benefits
Anthem Publishing is a Bath-based media company focused on Food, Wellbeing and Music. We are committed to help people every day to do the stuff they love that makes them happier, whether that’s running, healthy eating or listening to music.
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Executive is to help develop and implement the company’s subscription (print and digital) strategies and budgets. Reporting into the Head of Marketing & Production the ME will agree these targets and take responsibility for meeting/exceeding the targets set on an agreed portfolio of titles.
- Develop a good understanding of strategic objectives by title
- Help devise the activity plan and diarise when activity will take place
- Report on the success of acquisition and retention campaigns
- Budgeting and cost control for agreed titles
- Employ professional, best practice subscription techniques to maximise opportunities and hit or exceed budgets.
- Ensure smooth running and continual improvement of communication to our existing customer base to include in-mag, print, email, social media, telephone, online
- Work closely with Anthem’s subscription bureau to ensure the best, most cost effective customer experience.
- Identify and exploit external opportunities for acquiring new customers via contras, social media, 3rd party subs agencies, affiliates etc
- Help to develop and implement specific event-based campaigns to capitalise on seasonal peaks such as Christmas, January and Summer Sales, Mother’s Day etc and monitor results of each of these
- Carry out campaign forecasting and analysis of completed campaigns with a focus on the key metrics; volume, response/conversion rate, CPA/CPO, revenue, cost, gross profit, LTV
- Brief upcoming campaigns to relevant parties
- Monitor renewal rates and help plan & analyse renewal activity
- Work with the digital team to implement strategies and tactics to develop bigger audience bases for email newsletters, Facebook, Twitter and other channels that may develop
Skills & Aptitudes
- Strong organisational skills
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail
- Multi-tasking Methodical approach
- Self starter
- Prioritisation and excellent time management
- Deadline orientated
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Adaptive to new technologies
- Strong negotiation skills