Anthem is the fastest growing publisher in the UK for some very good reasons – we recruit and retain the very best people and we give them the opportunities to develop their skills and try new disciplines. We are constantly experimenting and launching new products and services, meaning that job roles seldom stay still for long and there are frequent new opportunities. We always look to promote internally wherever possible and team members can achieve great progression.
As well as regular employment, we run a rolling programme of internships that has led to the recruitment and retention of four of our current members of staff.
On top of the great professional environment, we offer the delights of working in the World Heritage City of Bath, private health, twice-yearly parties, flexible working wherever possible and an informal, dynamic atmosphere.
Interested? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive + Benefits
Anthem Publishing is a Bath-based media company focused on Food, Wellbeing and Music. We are committed to help people every day to do the stuff they love that makes them happier, whether that’s running, healthy eating or listening to music.
As part of this vision, we have a renewed purpose to drive the digital side of the business through meaningful customer engagements and commercial growth. We are looking to monetise our online traffic across multiple brands, including womensrunninguk.co.uk, veganfoodandliving.com and longlivevinyl.net. We have a dedicated programme in 2019/2020 to relaunch our websites in order to build on their already established strong positions. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Affiliate Manager or senior executive looking to develop their in-house career.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Production, the person in this new role will be responsible for managing the affiliate marketing strategy, working closely with senior stakeholders, the commercial team, and the wider marketing team. The role is perfect for someone ambitious and driven, who is looking to work for a company with clear growth targets, and who is keen to develop this new avenue.
- Developing and managing the launch of affiliate programs for a number of key brands
- Establishing strong relationships with affiliate partners
- Acquiring and motivating new affiliates and commercial partners
- Implementing affiliate campaigns across digital and off-line properties
- Analysis of campaigns to optimise sales and CPA targets
- Expanding the affiliate presence into new markets
- Growing the affiliate channels for each product
- Develop affiliate integration into existing and relaunching websites
- Ensure all sales targets are hit across brands
- 2+ years of affiliate experience
- Ability to make new relationships and maximise on existing commercial relationships
- Experience of managing affiliates/partners
- A good understanding of how the affiliate channel fits in with wider marketing channels
- Hands on experience with affiliate technology or affiliate networks
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and SEO
- A genuine passion for affiliate marketing
- A solid commercial acumen and desire to be part of a growing and rapidly expanding business
- Proactive, self-starter
- Collaborative team player
- Keen attention to detail
- Analytical but customer-facing
- Target driven and commercially motivated
- Develop a good understanding of strategic objectives by title
- Help devise the activity plan and diarise when activity will take place
- Report on the success of acquisition and retention campaigns
- Budgeting and cost control for agreed titles
- Employ professional, best practice subscription techniques to maximise opportunities and hit or exceed budgets.
- Ensure smooth running and continual improvement of communication to our existing customer base – to include in-mag, print, email, social media, telephone, online
- Work closely with Anthem’s subscription bureau to ensure the best, most cost effective customer experience.
- Identify and exploit external opportunities for acquiring new customers via contras, social media, 3rd party subs agencies, affiliates etc
- Help to develop and implement specific event-based campaigns to capitalise on seasonal peaks such as Christmas, January and Summer Sales, Mother’s Day etc and monitor results of each of these
- Carry out campaign forecasting and analysis of completed campaigns with a focus on the key metrics; volume, response/conversion rate, CPA/CPO, revenue, cost, gross profit, LTV
- Brief upcoming campaigns to relevant parties
- Monitor renewal rates and help plan & analyse renewal activity
- Work with the digital team to implement strategies and tactics to develop bigger audience bases for email newsletters, Facebook, Twitter and other channels that may develop
Essential skills / behaviours
Role to start as soon as possible. To apply please send your CV and covering letter directly to email@example.com
Salary dependent on experience + Benefits
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Executive is to help develop and implement the company’s subscription (print and digital) strategies and budgets. Reporting into the Head of Marketing & Production the ME will agree these targets and take responsibility for meeting/exceeding the targets set on an agreed portfolio of titles.
SKILLS & APTITUDES